Today’s reading list:
• Bernanke’s Interest-Rate Timeframe Draws Most Negative Votes in 18 Years (Bloomberg) see also Why Fed Move May Have Pushed Investors Into Stocks (WSJ)
• Mark Cuban: What Business is Wall Street In ? (Maverick)
• Earnings: The Last Economic Bright Spot (Slate)
• S&P balks at SEC proposal to reveal rating errors (Reuters)
• How to ‘fix’ a market (NY Post)
• The Danger to China’s Economy (The Diplomat)
• Global Economic Downturn: A Crisis of Political Economy (Stratfor) see also The U.S. Economy Feels the Pull of Gravity (Businessweek)
• London riots: the underclass lashes out (Telegraph)
• Yahoo Discount Means U.S. Web Portal Free in Takeover: Real M&A (Bloomberg)
• God’s Blog (New Yorker)
What are you reading?
And in light of the Groupon filing:
Wuerker via Politico
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.