Some afternoon reads for your reading pleasure:
• America is merely wounded, Europe risks death (Telegraph)
• ‘Embarrassed’ Corporate Leaders Quiet on Fight (Bloomberg) see also The fiscal isolationism of the United States (Aljazeera)
• China, the biggest holder of Treasury debt, is watching on helplessly as it gets taken to the financial cleaners. (The Diplomat)
• Lehman Case Hints at Need to Stiffen Audit Rules (NYT)
• The solution to credit rating cuts? (The Globe and Mail) see also Take It to the Limit (New Yorker)
• Florida AG Took $$ From Firms Under Investigation By AG Office (4closure Fraud)
• A Brief History of Apple Not Buying Things (Technologizer)
• Steve Perlman’s Wireless Fix (Businessweek) see also Anyone Can Access Microsoft’s Massive Location Database and See Where Your Laptop and Smartphone Have Been (Gizmodo)
• GigaOM Euro 20: Super Stars (Gigaom)
• 5 Must-Read Books on Error & the Science of Being Wrong (Brain Pickings)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.