The latest adds to my Instapaper:
• Stop the Panic. It’s Not 2008. (Daily Beast)
• What HFT Hedge Funds Tell Us About Carried Interest (Obsolete Dogma)
• Gold’s climb is perfectly rational (CNN Money)
• What Is Business Waiting For? (NYT) see also It’s the Aggregate Demand, Stupid (Economix)
• Debt Crisis Threatens to Taint Broader Economy (NYT)
• Tax the super-rich or riots will rage in 2012 (Market Watch)
• The moral decay of our society is as bad at the top as the bottom (Telegraph)
• Five Tips for Marketers From MTV’s Study of Millennials’ Digital Habits (Ad Age)
• The Death of Booting Up (Slate) see also Microsoft Faces the Post-PC World (WSJ)
• MPAA Lobbies For Wall Street Reform (Torrent Freak)
What are you reading?
click for larger graphic
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.