Here is what I will be perusing via Instapaper on my ride home:
• Fed Pledges Low Rates Through 2013 (WSJ)
• “All that had changed was people’s opinion of the place” (World Beta)
• Old Money Rules That No Longer Apply (and Two That Still Do) (Life Hacker)
• Why S.&P.’s Ratings Are Substandard and Porous (NYT)
• Long-Term Investors Can Relax (a Little) (Five Thirty Eight)
• NHS among developed world’s most efficient health systems, says study (Guardian)
• How Obama Disappointed the World (Spiegel Online)
• What al-Qaeda Has to Do With Debt Downgrade (The Street)
• Beyond Angry Birds (Grantland)
• Teats Out: An Oral History of the Rise and Fall (and Rise) of “The Dana Carvey Show” (GQ)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.