Here is what I am reading today:
• Our Sputtering Economy, by the Numbers (Pro Publica)
• For states, debt deal is short on details (Stateline)
• More people borrowing from 401(k) accounts (McClatchy)
• AAA Rating Is a Rarity in Business (NYT) see also Moody’s Affirms U.S. Rating, Warns of Downgrades (Bloomberg)
• The wilful ignorance that has dragged the US to the brink (The Independent)
• Who gains from debt deal? The Pentagon, for one (McClatchy)
• The economics of humiliation (Market Place)
• Obama Bonds Proved World Beaters in Game of Chicken on Debt (Bloomberg)
• What The NYC Startup World Needs (And Doesn’t Need) (Chris Dixon’s Blog)
• Alternative TV Opening Credits (Short List)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.