These are the items I am reading this morning:
• U.S. Investing: Are the Best Times Over? (Businessweek) see also A Fear Gauge Comes Up Short (WSJ)
• The cruelest month for gold (Market Watch)
• Why China is all that matters (MSN Money) see also How Fast Can China Go? (VF) and China as J.P. Morgan Might Have to Save World (Bloomberg)
• Rivals Scout Paulson Assets (WSJ)
• You can lever, but will you take the loss? (FT.com) the short answer: Take the Loss (TBP)
• A $50 Billion Claim of Havoc Looms for Bank of America (Deal Book)
• Don’t count on Markozy to save you as Greece falls (Market Watch) see also Tracking Europe’s Debt Crisis (NYT)
• Fisher Says Central Bank Is Under Attack From Ron Paul, Barney Frank (Bloomberg)
• Google will finance rooftop solar installations (LA Times)
• What Do Studebaker And Geocities Have In Common? No One Remembers Them (Fast Company)
What are you reading?
Poll: Should Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer Go?
Source Seattle PI
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.