Here is my Happy New Year train reading:
• Amazon Challenges iPad With Kindle Fire (WSJ) see also Playing With Fire: Amazon Launches $200 Tablet, Slashes Kindle Prices (Wired) and Amazon Tablet: Apple Will Be Fine, But Netflix Is Another Story (Forbes)
• A crash isn’t inevitable, but worries aplenty (Sydney Morning Herald)
• Hoenig critiques Fed in parting shot (Portfolio)
• The Value of College Is: (a) Growing (b) Flat (c) Falling (d) All of the Above (The Atlantic) see also Education: A Bright Line through Google Zeitgeist (Scientific American)
• Spending Less on Entertainment and Charity (Economix)
• Seth MacFarlane’s Music Is Better Than Words (TBP/Amazon)
• How Alcohol Affects Your Decision-Making Process (Lifehacker)
• A Long Day at ‘The Office’ With Mindy Kaling (NYT)
• NYAG: America’s most powerful liberal? (Politico)
• Is New York’s Tech Boom Sustainable? (NYT)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.