I’m sitting on the beach today. Much to Mrs Big Picture’s consternation, here’s what I am reading on the iPhone:
• HP Committed Corporate Suicide (Research Puzzle)
• Germany fires cannon shot across Europe’s bows (Telegraph)
• How to Get the Money Moving (Capital Gains and Games)
• Subprime Mortgage Bonds Getting AAA Rating S&P Denies to U.S. Treasuries (Bloomberg)
• Are there a whole lot more stupid people than there used to be? (Stonekettle Station)
• Welfare Rates Almost Unchanged During Recession (Miller McCune) see also Study confirms child hunger is a growing problem in rural areas (KansasCity.com)
• U.S. Moves Closer to Minority Majority (WSJ)
• An Accidental Housing Chief Embraces the Power of ‘No’ (WSJ)
• Reference Resources for the Budding Know-It-All (NYT)
• OnStar for All Who Have the Wherewithal (NYT)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.