Today’s train reading :
• Satyajit Das: ‘Financial TV is pornography’ (The Globe and Mail)
• Unemployment Re-Emerges as Most Important Problem in U.S. (Gallup) but see Ferrari Proves Recession Proof as Luxury Sells Out (Bloomberg)
• A Battle of the Yields: Stocks vs Bonds (Bespoke)
• Fortress Investment Changes Course, Likes Resurgent Dollar (WSJ)
• ‘Banks Apply Lever to Cash Positions (WSJ) see also ‘Tackling Reams of Bank Data Can Take Diligence, and Trust (ProPublica)
• Richard Russell: 12 Tips For The New Normal (Pragmatic Capitalism)
• The Beginning of the End for Suburban America? (The Atlantic)
• How Hollywood Accounting Can Made Return of the Jedi ($450M box office) ‘Unprofitable’ (The Atlantic)
• ‘For morning TV’s ‘bookers,’ a constant race to secure ratings-grabbing guests (Washington Post)
• The Future of Light Is the LED (Wired)
What are you reading?
Source: John Sherffius
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.