Here are the latest additions to my Instapaper for the ride home:
• Tim Geithner, Who Has Never Been Wrong About Anything, Rallies Markets (WSJ)
• Tax receipts & the Economy (Dr. Ed’s Blog)
• Nasar: How to Prevent Economic Crises (Bloomberg)
• Warning on Firms’ Pressure Warning on Firms’ (WSJ)
• That IPO Pop? Majority of 2011 U.S. Listings Are Underwater (WSJ)
• The Perils of Chasing Buffett (Deal Book)
• Meet Bank of America Merrill’s New US Stock Strategist, Savita Subramanian (WSJ)
• Can you believe Wall Street? (Market Watch)
• 8 Star Trek Gadgets That Are No Longer Fiction (Mashable)
• U.S. Probe Lays Gulf Spill Blame on BP, Contractors (Scientific American)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.