Our early morning roundup:
• Bonds Show 60% Odds of Recession (Bloomberg)
• Fitch: More Than Dozen Banks May Get Rate Cut (Bloomberg) see alsoFitch Places Bank Of America’s ‘A-’ Viability Rating On Rating Watch Negative (Zacks)
• J.P. Morgan Rattles Street (WSJ)
• Greece’s Bondholders Brace for Bigger Losses to Solve Crisis (Bloomberg) see also Europe eyes bigger Greek losses for banks (Reuters)
• HFT is Insatiable – its Hidden Costs (Nanex)
• Did Fannie Cause the Disaster? (NY Review of Books) see also Plan Floated to Spread Risk in Mortgage Bonds (WSJ)
• A Look at Apple’s iCloud (NYT)
…..-Obama: What Do You Call a Jobs Bill That Begets No Jobs? (Bloomberg)
…..-Bachmann: ‘I Want To Adopt The Reagan Tax Plan’ (Psst…Those Taxes Were Higher!) (TPM)
• Who Really Owns The NYPD? Turns Out It’s Not Such A Rhetorical Question (Crooks And Liars)
• Never Ask a Busy Person to Lunch. Here’s Why (Both Sides Of The Table)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.