Here is what I am reading this morning:
• Good news: Wall Street’s in a bad mood (Market Watch)
• At Ports, a Sobering Omen for Holiday Sales (WSJ) see also China Export Growth Dwindles to Slowest Pace in Seven Months as Yuan Gains (Bloomberg)
• Jesse Eisinger: Between the Lines, Wall St. Banks Face a Deficit of Trust (DealBook)
• Doug Kass 10 Questions:
…..-for the Bears (Street.com)
…..-for the Bulls (Street.com)
• ‘Buffett Rule’ May Be Broken by 25% of Millionaire Taxpayers, Study Finds (Bloomberg) see also Buffett Builds His Tax-the-Rich Case (WSJ)
• Florida AG Pam Bondi Pressured By Targets Of Investigations To Soften Approach, Critics Say (Huff Post)
• Chanos, Gross Understand Wall Street Protest Paulson Rejects (Businessweek) see also Buffett’s Son Defends Occupy Wall Street (Bloomberg)
• Romney Victory, Looks Presidential and Human (Bloomberg)
• Take Our Free Money, Please! (Slate)
• Steve Jobs leaves questions behind (Japan Times)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.