Today’s afternoon train reading :
• U.S. Incomes Seen Stagnant Through 2021 (WSJ) see also Growing Income Gap May Leave U.S. Vulnerable (Bloomberg)
• Tips from a top stock market contrarian ? (Market Watch)
• Little Banks vs. Big Banks (Slate) see also Florida says more work needed in foreclosure talks (Reuters)
• In a Down Economy, Fewer Birth (Pew Social Trends)
• The book-cooking index (Economist) see also Benford’s Law and the Decreasing Reliability of Accounting Data for US Firms (Studies in Everyday Life)
• Pogue: A Look at Apple’s iCloud (Pogues Post)
• NY Tops Massachusetts in U.S. Venture Deals for 1st Time (Bloomberg) see also Web Start-Ups Hit Cash Crunch (WSJ)
• 12 Extremely Disappointing Facts About Popular Music (Buzz Feed)
• The GOP ties itself up in knots (Washington Post) see also Supply-Sider Investment Advice (The Mess That Greenspan Made)
• New Tumblr: (Shit That Siri Says) see also Could an Apple iTV really succeed? (Digital Trends)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.