These are the most interesting items I came across today:
• Farell: A new Lost Decade is leading to revolution (Marketwatch) see also On Wall Street, a Protest Matures (Deal Book)
• Pomboy: Straight talk from a market contrarian (Fortune)
• Nocera: Why the US (like China) Must Commercialize Energy Technologies (NYT) see also A Waste Of Energy? (New Yorker)
• Bruce Bartlett: Misrepresentations, Regulations and Jobs (Economix)
• A ‘Robin Hood’ tax is no way to redistribute (Tim Harford) see also A Hard Rain’s Gonna Fall (Epicurean Dealmaker)
• Walker Todd: Obama’s Lost Opportunities (Institutional Risk Analytics)
• The Roller Coaster Ride Continues for Madoff Investors (Deal Book)
• Google Joins Apple in Push for Tax Holiday (Bloomberg)
• Drunken parrot season begins in Darwin (Australian Geographic)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.