My train reading this evening:
• Inequality, leverage and crises (VOX)
• 95% Cancer, 5% Alpha? (World Beta)
• EU ban on ‘naked’ CDS to become permanent (FT.com)
• French credit review threatens euro zone rescues (Yahoo Finance)
• No Financial Armageddon (Daily Beast)
• The Tax Reform Act of 1986: Should We Do It Again? (Economix)
• The Never-Ending Primary? (TPM)
• How David Beats Goliath (New Yorker)
• Apple’s Core Question: Whither Its Cash? (WSJ)
• Another View of Patents From James Dyson (NYT)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.