Some morning reads to end your week with:
• 3 reasons why the EU wants rating agencies to shut op for a while (Econo Shock) see also European debt crisis talks plunged into chaos as leaders announce another summit (Telegraph)
• Consumers Most Negative Since Recession (Bloomberg)
• Could ‘Twist’ Really Be Working? (WSJ) but see Fed Told Us 2012 Economy is Ugly (Alhambra)
• Millionaires Control 39% of Global Wealth (WSJ)
• M.B.A.s Seek to Occupy Wall Street (WSJ) see also Advisers split on Occupy Wall Street (Investment News)
• Steve Jobs Threatened ‘Thermonuclear War’ on Google (Bloomberg)
• New Politics: Secret Cash Baiting Officials Leaves No Trace in U.S. Attack Ads (Bloomberg) see also Price of Power: Congressional Leadership Positions for Sale to the Highest Bidder (AlterNet)
• Dropbox Will Simplify Your Life (NYT)
• The “Last Place Aversion” Paradox (Scientific American) see also Why We Can’t Let Go of Our Losers (WSJ)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.