Through the miracle of Instapaper, here is my afternoon train reading:
• S&P 500 Extends Best Month Since ’74, Euro Rises on Debt Accord (Bloomberg)
• So, About That Insurance You Bought on Greek Debt… (WSJ)
• Investors: Doing yourself a favor by doing less (Abnormal Returns)
• Mr. Hoenig Goes to Washington (Economix) see also Fed Ties Purse Strings of Banks (WSJ)
• Vatican Decries Financial Excesses (Consortium News) see also Millionaires Support Warren Buffett’s Tax on the Rich (WSJ)
• David Graeber, the Anti-Leader of Occupy Wall Street (Businessweek)
• Occupy Wall Street vs. The Tea Party (How Conservatives Drove Me Away) see also The Conservatism of Occupy Wall Street (Concurring Opinions)
• Why Economic Models Are Always Wrong (Scientific American)
• Frank Gehry Turns to Asia for Architecture Projects as U.S. Growth Slows (Bloomberg)
• Apple Planning Solar Farm For Largest Data Center (TPM) see also Annals Of Business – Xerox PARC, Apple, and the truth about innovation. (Gladwell)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.