Doh! Left the iPad at home today — so here is your (but not my) train reading:
• Soros Fund All in the Family (WSJ)
• Top Income in U.S. Is…Gasp!…Wash. D.C. Area (Bloomberg)
• How Bill Gates is betting on inflation (Market Watch)
• John Malone Now Biggest Landowner in the U.S. (WSJ)
• The Next Big Bank Bailout (Matt Taibbi)
• Citigroup to Pay $285 Million to Settle SEC Charges for Misleading Investors About CDO Tied to Housing Market (SEC)
• The Genetics of Happiness (Slashdot)
• Does impatience make us fat? (Washington Post)
• Against the Gods: Steve Jobs and “Risk” (Michael Covel)
• iCloud Is a Bigger Deal Than You Think: It’s the Future of Computing (Gizmodo)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.