Some weekend reading material for y’all:
• Stocks Fend Off Bear, Close Up for the Year (WSJ) see also Bull? Bear? Bring It On! (WSJ)
• HFT is Insatiable – its Hidden Costs (Nanex)
• All-In and All-Out (The Reformed Broker)
• The New Land Grab: Profiting from Foreclosures (Fiscal Times) see also Sharp rise in foreclosures as banks move in (MSNBC)
• More Important than Historical Statistics–Private Debt Decline (Comstock Funds) see also Europe’s Capital Rules Miss the Mark (Bloomberg)
• Rescuing America from Wall Street (Washington Post) see also Hollywood’s Favorite Villain (WSJ)
• New Rules: Disclosure obligations for cyber attacks on public firms (Securities & Exchange Commission)
• Scott Forstall, the Sorcerer’s Apprentice at Apple (Businessweek) see also A conversation with Woz (Real Dan)
• BlackBerry cuts made roads safer, police say (The National)
• Records: Obama used Romney as health care model (USA Today) see also Doctor Visits Plunge 8% Year-Over Year (Business Insider)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.