Some reading to end your holiday shortened week:
• More insider trading: Investors Bullish on Fed Tips (WSJ) see also Alleged Rigging of Libor Rate Dogs London Banks (Bloomberg)
• How to Invest Like a Millionaire in 2012 (WSJ)
• Shiller: The Neuroeconomics Revolution (Project Syndicate)
• Private Markets Offer Valuable Service but Little Disclosure (DealBook)
• China’s Super-Rich Buy a Better Life Abroad (Businessweek)
• European Banks Get ‘False Deleveraging’ in Seller-Financed Deals (Bloomberg) see also Dodd-Frank Law May Hinder Crisis Response by U.S. Policy Makers (Bloomberg)
• Physics or Fashion? What Science Lovers Link to Most (Scientific American)
• At Apple, Cloud Experts Wanted (WSJ)
• How to Ease Your Transition to Google Voice (Lifehacker)
• Universe Expands While Minds Contract (Scientific American)
What are you reading?
Clever, clever Turkeys
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.