Here’s my afternoon train reading:
• Michele Bachmann says Bush, GOP embraced ‘bailout socialism’ (LA Times)
• Can China Defeat America? (NYT)
• Foreign Banks Double Deposits at Fed (Bloomberg)
• Repeating history (NY Post)
• U.S. Billionaires Avoid Reporting Cash to IRS (Bloomberg)
• Krugman: Dangerous Romanticism of Dubious Economic analysis (NYT)
• An Edge in Science Among the Foreign-Born (Economix)
• Volcker & Ravitch, Senior Advisers: Two Old Friends Talk Fishing and Finance (WSJ)
• The most important living psychologist? (The Psychologist) see also Report: 1 in 5 of US adults on behavioral meds (Yahoo)
• How I ended up leaving Poynter (Jim Romenesko)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.