My afternoon train reading:
• Why I was wrong on Banks, by Dick Bove (FT Alphaville)
• Daniel Kahneman Answers Your Behavioral Economics Questions (Freakonomics)
• Jeremy Grantham Calls Corporate Profits “Freakish” (Bloomberg)
• No new drugs? Blame Wall Street (Fortune)
• Great Scott! Dunder Mifflin Morphs Into Real-Life Brand of Copy Paper (WSJ)
• Austerity Is Bad for Us and No Fun (Part 1): James Livingston (Bloomberg)
• The Rise and Fall of Bitcoin (Wired)
• Google +1 Looks to Crash Facebook Gathering (WSJ)
• What Really Happened to Strauss-Kahn? (NY Books)
• Today’s WTF headline: ‘Harry Potter and yoga are evil’, says Catholic Church exorcist (Telegraph)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.