My train reading for the luxurious ride home:
• Timmeh! Report Says New York Fed Didn’t Cut Deals on A.I.G. (NYT) see also Waiting on an AIG Sale (WSJ)
• MF Global Exposes Proprietary-Trading Risk Volcker Rule Aims to Curb (Bloomberg)
• BofA and the bond insurers: Time to start talking settlement? (Reuters)
• Farrell: Rich Class fighting 99%, winning big-time (Market Watch)
• Corporate Bond Issues Hit a Wall in Demand (WSJ)
• Success: What’s Luck Got to Do With It? (NYT)
• Surprises of Radical Management (Forbes)
• Jerry Brown: States Must Raise Retirement Age (WSJ)
• A tax reform fairy tale (LA Times)
• How Occupy Wall Street Cost Me My Job (Gawker)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.