My afternoon train reading:
• Good news, and bad, from insiders (Market Watch)
• A Conspiracy of Hogs: The McRib as Arbitrage (The Awl)
• Wealth-X Launches the First World Ultra Wealth Report (PR Newswire)
• Return to Levittown: a suburban dream turns 60 (BBC) see also 30-year mortgage falls below 4% again (Market Watch)
• The Return of States’ Rights (Boston Review)
• Confidence Game (Columbia Journalism Review)
• Bill Clinton Lays Out His Prescription for America’s Future (NYT)
• How the 99% and the Tea Party can Occupy WhiteHouse.gov (Anil Dash)
• I can’t quit you . . . Bloomberg Calls for Ending Bush-Era Tax Cuts (Bloomberg) see also Time to revisit the case of George W. Bush? (Ajjazeera)
• Brian Eno on bizarre instruments (Telegraph)
What are you doing?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.