Geez, it seems like we are doing this quite often lately, doesn’t it?
• Federal Reserve is requiring another round of stress tests;
• Germany failed to reach its maximum sales target of 6 billion euros ($8.04 billion) at a bund auction. Bids were for only 35% of 10 YR bunds available.
• China, the world’s 2nd largest economy, is slowing, as manufacturing slows and home sales slide.
• EuroZone Industrial Orders for September fell the most in 3 years (-6.4% vs estimates of -2.7%)
• The mining sector is falling on the proposed 30% tax by Australia on coal & iron ore profits.
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.