You can either stare at the red on your screens, or you can read these:
• A Month to Remember for Markets (WSJ) but a week to forget so far!
• Markets Slide After Surprise Referendum Is Set by Greece (NYT)
• Hong Kong Home Prices May Fall 45%: Barclays (Bloomberg)
• One Analyst Is Detailing His ‘Fight’ (WSJ) see also 6 things no one will tell you about MF Global (Market Watch)
• Corzine Crashes Like It’s 2008 (NYT) see also It’s Lonely Without the Goldman Net (DealBook)
• Japan: Damaged reactors at nuclear plant could take 30 years to retire (CNN)
• Bloomberg Tech 2 fer
…..-Groupon IPO a Must as Cash Needs Climb With Investor Tally: Tech (Bloomberg)
…..-Yahoo Said to Lean Toward Dividend, Buyback Rather Than Sale (Bloomberg)
• Kahneman: How cognitive illusions blind us to reason (Guardian)
• Today’s WTF headline: Ferrari sees ‘one of best years’ despite downturn (AFP)
• My One Year Blogiversary – What I’ve Learned (James Altucher)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.