These are the long form reads I simply did not get to this week. They are my weekend reading:
• Researching Equity Managers and Mutual Funds (Litman Gregory)
• Europe’s Banks Turned to Safe Bonds and Found Illusion (NYT)
• Why the Rich Get More Time With Congresspeople (WSJ)
• Swallowing Austerity Turns Into Irish Way as Strikes Grip South (Bloomberg)
• Obama’s Flunking Economy: The Real Cause (NY Review Of Books)
• A Gold Rush of Subsidies in the Search for Clean Energy (NYT)
• Steve Jobs’ Liberal, Hippie Education (Forbes)
• Google’s Chief Works to Trim a Bloated Ship (NYT)
• Americanisation survey: the results (Economist)
• Eddie Murphy: The Rolling Stone Interview (Rolling Stone)
What’s on your Instapaper?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.