Some longer form reading to kick off your Sunday AM. Pour a cup of joe, grab your favorite chair & iPad, and have at it:
• PIMCO blows a kiss to Fed Chief: Ben Bernanke, The Decider (Pimco)
• How Wall Street Occupied America (The Nation) see also Bloomberg’s Long War Against Protests (The Atlantic Cities)
• This is your brain on Credit: Researchers Show Using Credit Card Induces Euphoria (Red Tape)
• The American-Western European Values Gap (Pew Global)
• These guys don’t screw around! Chinese Fund Managers Sentenced to Death after Cheating Investors out of $1 Billion USD (The China Money Report)
• Millionaires ask Capitol Hill: Please tax me more! (Boston.com)
• NPR, Ayn Rand, And The Zombies From Outer Space (Stonekettle Station) see also 100,000 ‘Atlas Shrugged’ DVDs Recalled for Perfectly Hilarious Reason (Gawker)
• The Palinization of the GOP (Washington Post)
• Nook’s Specs Are Exaggerated, Again (NYT) see also Kindle Fire: An open letter to Jeff Bezos (The Register)
• 2M nanorods crammed into cancer cell (Futurity)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.