My afternoon train reading:
• 20 Truths About the Stock Market (Ivanhoff Capital)
• The Long Shadow of German Hyperinflation (Bloomberg) see also Merkel’s Path: Brinkmanship for Debt Crisis (NYT)
• Equities and Basel III’s Liquidity Requirements (Economics of Contempt)
• Jed Rakoff’s Rules of Order: Maverick Justice ? (NY Observer)
• Are tech CEOs being too conservative? (Fortune)
• Congress Discusses Enacting Stricter Insider-Trading Laws (NYT) see also The Battle Over Too-Big-to-Fail Continues (WSJ)
• Outrage Grows Over Air Pollution and China’s Response (NYT)
• Geekfest two-fer:
…..-Browse vs. Search: Which Deserves to Go? (Ask Tog)
…..-Kindle Fire Usability Findings (Use It)
• Never-Wrong Pundit Picks Obama to Win in 2012 (US News)
• On the impracticality of a cheeseburger. (Waldo Jaquith)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.