My afternoon train reading:
• Three reasons why the job market still stinks (Fortune)
• What makes a rogue trader? (FT.com)
• Yahoo Battles Brain Drain (WSJ)
• Michael Lewis: Advice From the 1%: Lever Up, Drop Out (Bloomberg)
• Apple: The most undervalued large cap stock in the S&P 500 (Fortune)
• Gasoline: The new big U.S. export (CNN Money)
• 5 tips for entrepreneurs building a patent portfolio (Gigaom)
• Hank Paulson’s Crony Capitalism (Rolling Stone) see also Dudley Should Resign as New York Fed President: Simon Johnson (Bloomberg)
• Is Newt Gingrich the GOP candidate Obama prefers to face? (CS Monitor)
• Modest Bonus Year on Wall St., but Stock Could Yield Fortunes (DealBook) see also “Taking stock” of Wall Street (Information Arbitrage)
What’s on your tablet?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.