My eclectic early morning reads for today:
• Congress ends corn ethanol subsidy (The Detroit News) see also 30-year-old corn ethanol subsidy nixed by Washington (Autoblog)
• A Grim Forecast for Corporate Earnings (Barron’s)
• Michael Lewis: Princeton Brews Trouble for Us 1 Percenters (SF Gate)
• Sears Holdings liquidation sale (Bronte Capital)
• Great Moments In Punditry: Art Laffer Edition (Forbes)
• R&D: Will China Outsmart the U.S.? (Sunday NYT Magazine)
• How Cash Has Corrupted Congress (Daily Beast)
• Leonardo’s Optics in Action, in Paint (WSJ)
• Fascinating discussion from former Ron Paul staffer (Rightwings News)
• Perfect for the holidays! Where The Fuck Should I Go For Drinks? (WTFSIGFD)
What TF are you reading?
click for larger graphic
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.