Afternoon train reading:
• Economic Growth Revised Lower for 3rd Quarter (WSJ)
• How Luther went viral (Economist)
• Corzine Another Victim of the Alpha-Male Curse (Bloomberg)
• Cleveland Fed Two-fer:
…..-Urban Growth & Decline: Role of Pop Density at the City Core (Fed Cleveland)
…..-Concentrated Poverty (Fed Cleveland)
• London Brokers Shrink as Debt Crisis Bites (Bloomberg)
• The Return of Lee Munson (TRB) see also 25-Year-Old Broker Lee Munson Is Swaggering Relic of the Boom (Observer)
• Facebook reveals music, film make friendships; books, not so much (Ars Technica)
• The Day I Saw Van Gogh’s Genius in a New Light (Asada’s Memorandum)
• The truth about Microsoft and CES ? (The Verge) see also Mystery: Who killed the Microsoft CES keynote? (Gigaom)
• 106 of the most beloved Street Art Photos – Year 2011 (Street Art Utopia)
What is on your tablet?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.