My morning reading material:
• Behold the incredible shrinking work force (NY Post)
• What happens in Europe won’t stay in Europe (Market Watch) see also The eurozone’s terrible mistake (Reuters)
• S&P Jumps Into Politics Again With EU Warning (Bloomberg)
• Financial Crimes Bedevil Prosecutors (WSJ)
• “Flip This House”: Investor Speculation and the Housing Bubble (NY Fed)
• When you depend on collateralised collateral (Alphaville)
• Analysis: “Cold War” with Iran heats up across Mideast (Reuters) see also Iran’s Revolutionary Guards prepare for war (Telegraph)
• Bernie Madoff Had Everything to Do With Reyes’s Leaving NYMets (NYT)
• New Approach to Climate Modeling (US News)
• Lap Dances Find Academic Champion as Cities Rein in Strip Clubs (Bloomberg)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.