My afternoon train reading (Really,its what I read on thew way home)
• MF Global for Dummies (i.e., Congress) (Peter Brandt)
• Hislsenrath: At home with Ben Bernanke (Alphaville)
• The best and worst of Wall Street 2011 (Fortune) see also Top economists reveal their graphs of 2011 (BBC News)
• Housing Bust to Look Worse With Sales Revised (WSJ)
• Gingrich Tax Plan Would Codify Lower Taxes On Rich Than On Middle Class (TPM) see also Newt Gingrich and his sleazy ways: A history lesson (Fortune)
• China-Based Hacking of 760 Companies Reflects Undeclared Global Cyber War (Bloomberg)
• The dos and don’ts of Googling people (CNN) see also Google’s 3 Top Executives Have 8 Private Jets (Tech Crunch)
• Amazon’s Kindle Fire lets kids charge up a storm (Yahoo Finance)
• Steve Jobs: Reflections on His Legacy (Wired)
• Handbook for Life: 52 Tips for Happiness and Productivity (Zen Habits)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.