My afternoon train reading:
• 99% plan new tax war on Super Rich in 2012 (Market Watch)
• Philip Mirowski: The Seekers, or How Mainstream Economists Have Defended Their Discipline Since 2008 – Part I (Naked Capitalism)
• Multifamily Construction Drives Housing Starts Jump (WSJ)
• How Freedom Became Tyranny (George Monbiot)
• A boom in shale gas? Credit the feds (Washington Post)
• Jefferson County revisited (Self-Evident)
• Nathan Myhrvold: Invention Is the Mother of Economic Growth (Bloomberg)
• The Gervais Principle (Ribbon Farm)
• A man, a ball, a hoop, a bench (and an alleged thread)… TELLER! (Las Vegas Weekly)
• Captured: The Pacific and Adjacent Theaters in WWII (Denver Post)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.