My afternoon train reading:
• American Airlines: Living By Default (New Yorker)
• The Latest Central Bank Critique:
…..-The Fed as the New Global Aristocracy (Institutional Risk Analyst)
…..-Bankers are the dictators of the West (Independent)
• Stiglitz: The Book of Jobs (Vanity Fair)
• We need a new Volcker rule for banks (Fortune)
• China Marks 10 Years as WTO Member Amid Calls to Open Its Market Further (Bloomberg)
• Euro lacks a government banker, not lender of last resort (FT.com) see also Eurozone crisis: who will be the losers in the ratings war? (Guardian)
• Jeff Bezos Owns the Web in More Ways Than You Think (Wired)
• Ron Paul Holds Crucial Card in GOP Race (WSJ)
• My Occupy LA Arrest, by Patrick Meighan, Family Guy writer (My Occupy LA Arrest)
• Good long read: The Future of U.S. Health Care (WSJ)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.