My morning reads to start the week
• Hardly a contrarian signal: Why stocks will beat bonds over the next 20 years (Market Watch) see also After 12 years, bulls see stocks coming out of rut (LA Times)
• 10 Stocks Analysts Say to Sell (Smart Money)
• The Fed’s Sleazy Idea Of “Transparency” (Implode Meter Blog)
• Enron’s ‘Teflon Lou’ (The Daily)
• Unemployment Scars Likely to Last for Years (WSJ)
• Agency vs Principal: The Root Of Some Evil (Epicurean Dealmaker)
• A New Year, the Same Ol’ Pessimism (WSJ) see also Wall Street Is Squeezed by Slowdown in Trading (WSJ)
• A Tech Show Loses Clout as Industry Shifts (NYT)
• Death-by-Smartphone Spurs Camera Makers (Bloomberg) see also Everything you need to know about buying a camera (The Verge)
• Remarkably dry and warm winter due to record extreme jet stream configuration (Wunderground)
What are you reading?
Wall Street Prepares to Take Sharp Pay Cut
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.