Some reads to end the 3 day weekend:
• Apocalypse How? Dire 2012 Forecasts (Bloomberg)
• How to Profit From Analysts’ Stock Recommendations (WSJ)
• How’s That Austerity Working? (Tim Duy’s Fed Watch) see also Why Greece Doesn’t Tell the Germans to Piss Off (MoJo)
• Barron’s Roundtable 2012 (Barron’s)
• Bonds: The Rally That Wouldn’t Die! (WSJ)
• French Borrowing Costs Drop as Investors Shrug Off S&P Credit Downgrade (Bloomberg) see also UK ‘already back in recession’, warn forecasters (Guardian)
• Apple Is Said to Ready iPad 3 With Sharper Screen, LTE Access (Bloomberg)
• The Bain Bomb: A User’s Guide (New Yorker)
• 35 MacGyver Tips, Clever Uses, and Other Life Hacks in One Infographic (LifeHacker)
• Uh-oh, PC: Half of computing device sales are mobile (GigaOm)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.