Some afternoon reads to start off your year:
• Ten Economic Questions for 2012 (Calculated Risk)
• Treasury plans for euro failure (Telegraph)
• Flick Chicks (New Yorker)
• Inside McKinsey (FT.com)
• A Conspiracy of Dunces (Slate)
• Danish company helps Iran spy on citizens (Information)
• GOP candidates offer few new ideas on reviving housing market (Washington Post)
• The Real History Of Twitter (Business Insider)
• I’ll tell you why movie revenue is dropping… (Roger Ebert)
• What is MITx? (MIT News)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.