Some reads for your second cup of Joe:
• S&P 500 Rallying Most Since 1987 as Fed Helps Offset Europe (Bloomberg)
• U.S. losing high-tech manufacturing jobs to Asia (Washington Post)
• Google Protest of Anti-Piracy Upends Lobbying (Bloomberg) see also With Twitter, Blackouts and Demonstrations, Web Flexes Its Muscle (NYT)
• JPM Chase Quietly Halts Suits Over Consumer Debts (American Banker)
• IMF seeks $600 billion more in funds (Reuters)
• Requiem for David Kotz, Who Made the SEC Squirm: The Ticker (Bloomberg)
• Five ways the digital camera changed us (BBC)
• What Romney Doesn’t Want You Talking About — Except In ‘Quiet Rooms’ (TPM) see also When Mitt Romney Came To Town (King of Bain)
• Under New Leadership, Will Yahoo Find Its Way? (The Knowledge Behind The News)
• Truth and consequences: FRONTLINE’s brilliant documentary on Fukushima (BoingBoing)
What are you reading?
As Dow Climbs, Worries Persist
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.