My afternoon train reading:
• 13 Signs of a Bull Market (Ivanhoff Capital) see also Equities will look more attractive later in 2012 (FT.com)
• Sheila Bair: Why it’s time to break up the ‘too big to fail’ banks (Fortune)
• US Online Advertising Spending to Surpass Print in 2012 (e Marketer)
• Deutsche Analyst Sounded Alarm When Asked to Alter Numbers (ProPublica)
• Four Deficit Myths and a Frightening Fact (WSJ)
• Fareed Zakaria: The economic lessons the rest of the world could teach us (Washington Post)
• Confessions of a Publisher: “We’re in Amazon’s Sights and They’re Going to Kill Us” (Pando Daily)
• The Greatest Running Shoe Never Sold (Businessweek)
• The Story Behind the SOPA Blackout (MoJo) see also Why Web blackouts are working (Fortune)
• George Lucas Is Ready to Roll the Credits (NYT)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.