Here’s how to start your rally:
• Wall Street’s 2011 Predictions – How’d They Do? (The Reformed Broker)
• When Investors Rush In, and Out, Together (NYT)
• Bridgewater Takes Grim View of 2012 (WSJ) see also World’s Biggest Economies Face $7.6 Trillion Debt (Bloomberg)
• Why the Dow Clobbered the S&P in 2011 (Smart Money)
• Krugman: Nobody Seems to Understand Debt (NYT)
• Brian Basham: Beware corporate psychopaths – they are still occupying positions of power (Independent) see also Did Psychopaths Take Over Wall Street? (Bloomberg)
• America’s Financial Leviathan (Project Syndicate)
• Al Hunt: Ron Paul’s Surge May Cause Headache for Republicans (Bloomberg) see also Paul Sees Top-Two Finish in Iowa While Wary of Backing Rivals (Bloomberg)
• How to make a New Year’s non-resolution (Dan Pink)
• The 100 Rules for Being an Entrepreneur (James Altucher)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.