Some reads for your Tuesday morn:
• The ECRI Weekly Leading Index, unmasked (Bonddad Blog)
• Skyscrapers ‘linked with impending financial crashes’ (BBC)
• Europe Counters U.S. in Cloud Computing (Bloomberg)
• Some Bullish Housing Forecasts for 2012 (Calculated Risk)
• Rich America, Poor America (Daily Beast) see also The Invisible Hand Behind Bonuses on Wall Street (NYT)
• Seven principles for arguing with economists (Noahpinion)
• Hope, FPGA’s, High Frequency Trading and the New Market Access Rules (Dark Star) see also ‘Bloated’ London Banks Shrink in the City (Bloomberg)
• NCSE Picks Fight Against Climate Science Deniers (Scientific American)
• Truth and consequences: FRONTLINE’s brilliant documentary on Fukushima (BoingBoing)
• Five Troubling Takeaways From CES (Morning Star)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.