My afternoon train reading:
• The end of mutual funds is coming (Fortune)
• On Hoover’s Attempts to Rescue the Banks (Bloomberg)
• Obama to Use Pension Funds of Ordinary Americans to Pay for Bank Mortgage “Settlement” (Naked Capitalism) see also Investors eagerly eye U.S. foreclosure rental plan (Market Watch)
• Look to history for profitable stockpicking (FT.com)
• Private Inequity (New Yorker) see also Buffett Blames Congress for Romney’s 15% Rate (Bloomberg)
• On Economists and Psychopaths (Tim Iacono)
• The GOP’s suicide march (Washington Post) see also How conservatives lie about government (Salon)
• Let the Robot Drive: The Autonomous Car of the Future Is Here (Wired)
• Evolution Is Still Happening: Beneficial Mutations in Humans (Big Think)
• More US Consumers Choosing Smartphones as Apple Closes the Gap on Android (Nielson Wire)
What are you reading?
How Cheap is Apple?
Source Ivan Hoff Capital
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.