“What does that mean– your ‘PM Train reading’ ?” demanded a nonspecific reader in a specifically hostile voice. It is quite literal: I take a train home; these are the items on my Instapaper (really) I have not gotten to read yet, but will on the way home:
• Mihm: Lessons for Europe From America’s First Great Depression: (Bloomberg)
• U.S. Tax Haul Trails Profit Surge (WSJ)
• Bill Gross: Towards the Paranormal (Pimco)
• Greek, Italian cash heads for hills, or under pool (Reuters) see also World’s Biggest Economies Face $7.6 Trillion Bond Tab as Rally Seen Fading (Bloomberg)
• Dimon Says JPMorgan Is Expanding Amid ‘Hostility’ Toward Banks (Bloomberg) Hostile? Fuck you!
• Dylan Goes Eclectic: As ‘An Advocate Who Hosts a Show,’ Can MSNBC’s Ratigan Broadcast Nuance to the Masses? (Observer) see also How Many Stephen Colberts Are There? (NYT)
• Why Best Buy is Going out of Business…Gradually (Forbes)
• Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto (BoingBoing)
• Huntsman: No One Cares About Iowa (Fox News) see also Just Who Votes In The Iowa Republican Caucuses? (TPM)
• King of the Cosmos: Profile of Neil deGrasse Tyson (Carl Zimmer)
What are you reading?
Dimon: Why ARE people hostile to Banks? Its a conundrum!
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.