My Morning reading material:
• Job Creationism (Matt Harris) see also “Tectonic Shifts” in Employment (Technology Review)
• Private insurers increasingly reliant on government business (Washington Post)
• The end of bazookanomics is the real trend of 2012 (Financial Post)
• Taibbi: Goldman’s Latest Boiler-Room Stock: America (Rolling Stone)
• Bond Exotica Gains Favor in Era of Low Rates (Bloomberg)
• Fed Puts Its Reputation on the Line (WSJ) see also Fed Rate Outlook to Bite Traders (WSJ)
• China No Country for Old Men as Government Battles ‘Demographic Tsunami’ (Bloomberg)
• The New American Dream: Rent, Don’t Buy (Fiscal Times) see also The Fed’s Advice on the Housing Crisis (Economix)
• Newspapers, Paywalls, and Core Users (Clay Shirky)
• Top MuckReads of 2011: Domestic Surveillance, Shell Companies and College Sports Corruption (Pro Publica)
What are you reading?
The Cat in the Hat Comes to OWS
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.