My early morning reads:
• Trouble for ‘Big Crony’ (Clarion Ledger)
• Why Narcissistic CEOs Kill Their Companies (Forbes)
• David Rosenberg Explains What (If Anything) The Bulls Are Seeing (Zero Hedge)
• Why TARP Losses Don’t Get Reported (Government Accountability Office)
• Big Banks Face Inquiry Over Home Insurance (NYT) see also Financial Frankness Is a Bad Dream for a Bank (Bloomberg)
• Study: Americans believe conflict between rich, poor is growing (Washington Post)
• A World Without China (HuffPost)
• Underwater Homeowners May Swim Freely (Pro Publica) see also Corruption in the Florida AG’s Office: Staff Helps Lender Processing Services (Naked Capitalism)
• Mister, I Don’t Sell to Fish (Interloper)
• Working In Word, Excel, PowerPoint On an iPad (All Things D)
What are you reading?
Banks Still Struggle to Find Happy Returns
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.