My train reading:
• Economists vs. Americans (Real Time Economics) see also Not all jobs are equal (LA Times)
• China’s Connectivity Revolution (Project Syndicate) see also The paradox of prosperity (Economist)
• New-home purchases fall, 2011 worst ever for sales (Yahoo Fiannce)
• Adding Weapons to ATM Defenses (WSJ)
• Amazon’s Hit Man (Businessweek)
• Romney Can Thank The Supreme Court For Newt Gingrich’s Extended Campaign (TPM)
• Apple vs. PC Shipments: “PC” Decline Worse Than Reported (The Small Wave) see also In China, Human Costs Are Built Into an iPad (NYT)
• Oldest dinosaur nest site found (BBC)
• Meet the Marriage Killer (WSJ)
• “What if…” Movies reimagined for another time & place… (Behance Network)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.