My morning reads:
• The unprecedented behaviour of the central banks (FT.com)
• Europe’s $39 Trillion Pension Threat Grows as Economy Sputters (Bloomberg)
• Right Kind of Dividend Makes a Difference (WSJ) see also Dividends Rise in Sign of Recovery (NYT)
• Let’s talk about the market economy (John Kay)
• Blackstone Group says it “sucks” (Schwarzman, too!) (Domain Name Wire)
• In Greece, fears that austerity is killing the economy (Washington Post) see also Greek parents too poor to care for their children (BBC)
• Microsoft Says 4Q PC Shipments Likely Fell Short (Bloomberg) see also The Critics Rave … for Microsoft? (NYT)
• NYSE Deal Nears Collapse (WSJ)
• Romney Follows GOP Pattern of Losers Who Win (Bloomberg) see also Gingrich-Sponsored Attack Film Shows Romney as ‘Ruthless’ Rich (Bloomberg)
• Jacob Lew, Obama Nominee And Former Citigroup Executive, Doesn’t Believe Deregulation Led To Financial Crisis (HufPo)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.