Some longer reads to start your Sunday :
• Among the Wealthiest One Percent, Many Variations (NYT) see also The Bifurcated Society (Rick Bookstaber)
• Hiring Logjam Breaks as CEOs Plan Growth (Bloomberg)
• Yields Plunge on Big Rally (The Bond Buyer)
• Simon Johnson: Refusing To Take Yes For An Answer On Bank Reform (The Baseline Scenario)
• Mr. Davidson’s Planet: NPR/NYT Guru Adam Davidson’s Discredited Economic Principles (AlterNet)
• Bloomberg Suffers, Too, in Collapse of MF Global (DealBook)
• Steve Ballmer Reboots (Businessweek) see also Why Google is ditching search (CNet)
• CES: Fever Dream of a Guilt-Ridden Gadget Reporter (Gizmodo)
• Star Trek-style ‘tricorder’ invention offered $10m prize (BBC)
• The True Story Of How A Ferrari Ended Up Buried In Someone’s Yard (Jalopnik)
• Open knowledge saves lives. Oppose H.R. 3699! (E Patients) see also Clumsy medics in Mexico City drop donor heart – video (Guardian)
What are you reading?
Dr. Copper Gets a New Specialty
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.